The Baker Family

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (13)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • February 2009 - My family took our parents on a cr...
      • One night at dinner... I think I was checking out ...
      • Jim and Belicia enjoying dancing to the sounds of ...
      • St. Thomas (Kathy)
      • Belicia dressed up for the first formal night.
      • 2007 cruise - one of the formal nights
      • April 2007 - Bethany has played the piano since sh...
      • Christmas 2006 at Sherry's - Bethany, Marie holdin...
      • Christmas 2006 - We used this picture to send to C...
      • My 40th birthday!! Besides taking me to a Michael...
      • August 2006 - We went to New Hampshire to help at ...
      • Christmas 2005 - Bethany just received her newest...
      • 2005 - Dad helping Bethany with a "project". I'm s...

About Me

Jim and Kathy Baker
These are pictures of The Baker Family over the course of the last several years... enjoy!!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, April 8, 2009




One night at dinner... I think I was checking out what Dad was eating.
Posted by Jim and Kathy Baker at 11:39 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)